Once having participated in the IQ Option, reading the policy carefully is very necessary and the Withdrawal & Refund Policy at IQ Option is especially important for you. Read it carefully!
And if you still don’t have an account at IQ Option, then why don’t create one immediately to have an opportunity to withdraw like other people?
- To withdraw funds, the Client can submit a withdrawal request to IQ Option. In order to fill in the withdrawal request properly, the Client shall choose one of the withdrawal methods shown in the list and specify all the necessary details.
- After the Client submits a withdrawal request, that request will be assigned a “Requested” status. When the request is being processed, the Client will see “In Process” status. Under the “In Process” status, the money requested by the Client will be debited from Client’s account balance. Once the funds are transferred to the payment system, the status changes to “Processed.”
- Withdrawal requests are processed by the IQ Option financial department within a specified period of time. The processing time may vary from 1 day to 3 business days. IQ Option reserves the right to increase the processing time; In such case, IQ Option shall notify the Client via any contact method specified by the Client in his/her profile.
- The Client has the right to withdraw funds only to the payment system that was used to deposit funds to his/her account. In the case where it is technically impossible to withdraw funds to the payment system, IQ Option will choose the payment method according to the Client’s wishes. In such case, the payment details shall meet the conditions specified by the Client in his/her personal info.
- The Client is fully responsible for the information he/she provides to the Company through the withdrawal request.
- If the Client uses a bank card for making deposits, withdrawals will be made to this bank card with the amounts not exceeding the amount deposited within 90 business days from the last deposit. Withdrawals to bank cards have greater priority than other types of withdrawals.