Before participating in IQ Option India you should understand clearly the IQ Option’s privacy policies to ensure your benefits and minimize the risk.
- To sign up an account at IQ Option, you need to provide some information such as your name, address, telephone number,… to avoid money laundering.
- Clients should provide the truthful, accurate and up-to-date information about their personal information, which prohibits the act of forging a personal or other legal entity. Any changes in personal information should be reported to the Company immediately or no later than 7 days after the change takes effect.
- Personal information provided by the Client during your operation at IQ Option may be used by the Company to send advertising material to the Client; Client may reject the ad by removing the ad receiver on the IQ Option. Ad exclusions can be made when:
+ When you are signing up.
+ When receiving ad.
+ Login to your account, click My Account, select Personal Details.
The Client may anytime send a letter via Email email@example.com to request the Company to stop sending advertising. Upon receipt of a complaint from the Client, the Company will process the request within 07 working days.
- Personal information provided by Client shall be disclosed to the competent authority according to the law or the court order when requested.
- The Company may use non-confidential information of the Client in some promotional materials.
- As a prerequisite for conducting online transactions, Clients may be required to provide certain authentication information and other documents by the Company. If Client does not provide the requested documents, the Company may freeze Client’s Account for a specified period of time or permanently. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Company may also refuse to open an Account for any person or entity and for any or no reason.
- In the case of an individual who signs up at IQ Option as a representative of a company or a business, the Company will treat him/her as a person liable and authorized to bind the company or entity.
- The Company will not disclose any of Client’s personal information unless it is approved in writing by the Client, requested by a competent authority or to verify the identity of the Client. Client information is only passed on to the Customer Account Manager. All such information will be stored in electronic and physical media in accordance with applicable law.
- Client confirms and agrees that all or part of the information relating to Client’s Account and Transaction will be retained and may be used in the event of a dispute between the Client and the Company.
The Company will apply high-tech and regularly updated measures to protect Client’s Personal Information and Account.
- By registering at IQ Option, clients will be asked to choose a username and password for use on each login later and for the execution of the Transaction and use of the Company’s Services. In order to protect the privacy and operation of the Client, IQ Option prohibits Client from sharing registration details (including but not limited, username and password) with others or business entities. The Company shall not be responsible for any damages or losses resulting from incorrectly storing username and password or when the account is used by a third party under the agreement or disagreement of the Client.
- The client will be responsible for the activities under his/her username on iqoption.com. The Company will not be responsible for that, including the confirmation that if it is actually the Client who is using the Account or not.
- Clients are obliged to immediately notify the Customer Service Center when there is a suspicion of unauthorized use of the Account.
- The Company does not store or collect data relating to Client’s Credit Card.
- According to the Recommendations of PCI Security Council standards, the Client’s credit card details are encrypted by the Transport Layer Security – TLS 1.2; the application layer with AES algorithm and 256 bit key length.